Tag Archives: After

Planned Parenthood Doctor Facing Disciplinary Action After Aborting 13-Year-Old Girl’s Baby

Dr. Allen Palmer was a part-time Planned Parenthood contractor filling in for a vacationing medical director when he performed an in-clinic abortion on a 13-year-old girl. However, Palmer violated state law by not turning over fetal tissue to the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, which is a requirement for any abortion performed on a girl younger than 14-years-old. Planned Parenthood self-reported ...

Read More »

Australian Woman Dead After Too Many Protein Shakes

Meegan Hefford was just 25-years-old when she was found unconscious in her apartment in Mandurah, Western Australia. On June 19, Meegan was rushed to Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth where doctors frantically tried to determine why such a young and fit woman was rapidly losing brain activity. It took two days for the medical team to discover that Meegan had ...

Read More »

Mom Gets Rare Flesh-Eating Bacterial Infection After Dipping Her Feet In Water At Myrtle Beach?

Bonita Fetterman is fighting for her life after simply dipping her feet into the ocean at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, according to her daughter. The mom was airlifted for emergency surgery after contracting both a rare and deadly flesh-eating infection, possibly in the Atlantic Ocean. Fetterman was staying at a Myrtle Beach vacation resort with her daughter before she was ...

Read More »

Infant Dies Of Herpes Meningitis Days After Infected Person Kissed Her, Mom Issues Warning To Other Mothers

A grieving mother in Iowa has a stern warning for other mothers and moms-to-be: “Don’t let people kiss your baby.” Nicole Sifrit issued the strong plea when her newborn infant died less than a week after contracting viral meningitis. A new report claims that the deadly disease is linked to the herpes virus from a person who kissed the child. ...

Read More »

Infant Dies Of Herpes Meningitis Days After Infected Person Kissed Her, Mom Issues Warning To Other Mothers

A grieving mother in Iowa has a stern warning for other mothers and moms-to-be: “Don’t let people kiss your baby.” Nicole Sifrit issued the strong plea when her newborn infant died less than a week after contracting viral meningitis. A new report claims that the deadly disease is linked to the herpes virus from a person who kissed the child. ...

Read More »

Missouri Mom Dies After Contracting The Bourbon Virus, An Untreatable Tick-Borne Illness

Tamela Wilson, a Missouri mom, died one month after contracting an untreatable tick-borne illness. While working at the Meramec State Park in May, Wilson discovered two ticks attached to her body. The 58-year-old Missouri mom of one removed the two ticks and continued on with her daily duties as assistant park superintendent. Several days later, Tamela Wilson was struck by ...

Read More »

Missouri Mom Dies After Contracting The Bourbon Virus, An Untreatable Tick-Borne Illness

Tamela Wilson, a Missouri mom, died one month after contracting an untreatable tick-borne illness. While working at the Meramec State Park in May, Wilson discovered two ticks attached to her body. The 58-year-old Missouri mom of one removed the two ticks and continued on with her daily duties as assistant park superintendent. Several days later, Tamela Wilson was struck by ...

Read More »

Man Dies After Swimming With New Tattoo As Flesh-Eating Bacteria Seeps In

Death from the flesh-eating bacteria Vibro vulnificus is rare, but each summer a story pops up about someone fighting for their life after this contracting this bacterium. Only 100 people in the U.S. die each year after being infected with Vibro vulnificus, which thrives in warmer water. The bacterium can enter the body through an open wound, and a tattoo ...

Read More »

Flesh-Eating Bacteria Kills Man Who Took Swim After Getting New Tattoo

Getting a new tattoo may be an exciting, if extremely painful experience, may it be for individuals with pre-existing ink, or people getting inked for the first time. But it could also be fatal, as reports suggest a 31-year-old man was killed by flesh-eating bacteria just days after taking a swim in the Gulf of Mexico, not long after getting ...

Read More »

Flesh-Eating Bacteria Kills Man Who Took Swim After Getting New Tattoo

Getting a new tattoo may be an exciting, if extremely painful experience, may it be for individuals with pre-existing ink, or people getting inked for the first time. But it could also be fatal, as reports suggest a 31-year-old man was killed by flesh-eating bacteria just days after taking a swim in the Gulf of Mexico, not long after getting ...

Read More »